Our Privacy Policies
We make it a high priority to ensure the security and confidentiality of the personal information you provide to us. Please read this policy to learn about our privacy practices.
What information we collect from you
We receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way, including via any App. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), including your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses. We also receive and store information which you enter on our website or our app regarding business related activities as required to serve the purpose of the website or app. We do not take or store sensitive personal or financial information like credit card details or bank account details or medical records or biometric information.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Apps may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of device you use, your devices unique device ID, the IP address of your device, your operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
Automatically Collected Information Real Time Location: STSSALESREP Mobile APP
We are providing the services to Business entities and the APP is licensed to Business entities for use by the Field / Sales Team. You can only use and access the APP if you are authorized by your Employer (Business Entity) or Authorized Person who has taken appropriate license from us. You will receive credentials to use the APP from your Employer or Authorized Person.
When you use our mobile app, we may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to serve the purpose of this app – which is to share your location details to your Employer (or authorized person). We share your location details with your Employer (or his designated persons) as per our contract. Application does not collect your location data when it is not in use. You can not use the application if you turn off the location services.
How we use your information
With whom we share your information
- With your employer / business who has taken appropriate license from us and have asked you to use our APP / services.
- With STS Employees to provide service to you.
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process.
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if SPRING TIME SOFTWARE is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, this website or our Apps, our customers, or others; and in connection with our Terms of Service and other agreements.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information. We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. For example, we may tell our advertisers the number of visitors our website receives. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
Your choices with respect to the collection and use of your information
- If you are using Mobile App, you can stop all collection of information by the Application easily by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- By providing your personal information to us through this website or any App, you accept that we may retain your information. We may continue to process account-related information in order to fulfil our legitimate business objectives, to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, and for historical record and analytical purposes and in case of APP : as desired by your Employer. We employ robust technical measures to prevent unauthorized access to account information.
- Whether registered as a member or not, you will also be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from commercial messages in any marketing email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements and administrative messages, relating either to your account or to your transactions, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Cookies and other technologies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost all websites. Cookies do not recognise you personally and are not harmful to your computer or mobile device. They are used by websites you visit in order to improve your experience on the website, to provide us with analytics information that will help us improve our website generally, and to collect information about what features are of interest to you.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident about using this website and our Apps, and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. Your data and the information may be stored on Third Party Servers. While no website or App can guarantee security, we have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they may only do so for permitted business functions. Please be aware that, although we endeavour to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
This is a general audience website and neither the website nor any App offer services directed to children. If we gain actual knowledge that a child under the age of 18 has provided any personal information to us without the parent’s or guardian’s consent, we will immediately delete this information.
Transfer of personal information outside your country
Please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States, India or any other country as the case may be, where our servers are located and our central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country, but please be assured that we take steps to ensure that your privacy is protected. By using our services, you understand that your information may be transferred to our facilities (which include third party hosting service providers) and those third parties with whom we share it as described in this Policy.
How you can contact us
This Privacy Statement is effective as of 28 November 2016